Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Lion Bonnet photos

Rather miraculously, after previously refusing to allow it to even touch her head, Felicity actually wore her Tiny Roar Lion Bonnet for the entire duration of the school run yesterday. When we got home she was very clear that she had no intention of going inside without a fight so I took advantage of the situation and did a little photoshoot on the doorstep. I had a terrible time choosing which pictures I liked the best so here's the lot. I would apologise for the total Lissy overload but I won't because I think she's just the cutest!

I'm really hoping that this means she loves her hat as much as I do now. I'm a total sucker for little clothes with animal ears on so I really get a kick out of having a little lion around.

 

Pattern: Tiny Roars Lion Bonnet by Mimi Codd. Yarn: DROPS Cotton Merino in Yellow and Cygnet Wool Rich Aran in Brown.

 

No comments: