Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Day Five: Something a Bit Different

It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog. You may choose to create a podcast, or vlog, create a wordless post, a beautiful infographic or write in verse. You can post on any topic you like, but be sure to post in a style different from your usual blog presentation. There’s not too much guidance for this one simply because the more varied the posts are on this day, the wider the sources of information for other bloggers will be.

I had the idea for this a while back and was really pleased because I'm normally trying to think what to do for this topic right up to the last minute. I'm really pleased that it actually fits in nicely with Day 7 when we'll be looking at the spaces which we knit in. Using the time lapse option on my iPad camera I pressed record to capture what happens when I sit down to knit. I took a few videos over the course of a few days and here are a couple of them.

Timelapse5 from Hannah Smith on Vimeo.

Timelapse4 from Hannah Smith on Vimeo.
In future I'd like to capture me knitting a small project like this, it would be so so fun to watch it grow before my eyes. I'll definitely have to wait until the girlies are out though, if you've just watched my videos I'm sure you can understand why!

9 comments:

H's Handcrafts said...

This is such a cool idea - i love it!

Gracey said...

Funny and sweet all at the same time...they really enjoyed the camera...

Karen said...

Excellent! I loved watching. Everyone got what they need and you got a bit of knitting in too:)

Elena aka. Midsommarflicka said...

These are awesome! I love all kinds of timelapses, but yours are especially cute & fun :)

Voie de Vie said...

Ok, so much fun! You have cute kids.

Mary-AnneB Taylor said...

too funny! great idea.

Lisa Robins said...

Love these, what a brilliant idea and your girlies are adorable x

Gill said...

That's brilliant, what a great idea! Wish knitting really did grow that quickly!

Gwen Blakley Kinsler said...

Fabulous!!