Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Time Flies

This time last year I was in hospital getting to know my new little girl who, despite being placed in my arms and immediately peeing on me, was perfect and beautiful and wonderfully tiny.

Unbelievably an entire year has passed since then and Felicity is still perfect and beautiful and still really quite tiny! She has turned out to be determined, clever, active and cheerful. She dances at the slightest provocation, climbs like a monkey and her first proper word was 'hello'. My littlest lady has been knocking down milestones like there's some sort of prize for finishing first and yet she's still wearing some of her 3-6 month clothes.

So, happy birthday to my cheeky little monkey, I love you more and more each day. Watching you grow and learn is so much fun and I can't wait to see what you do next.

 

No comments: