Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Plans, plots and schemes

As I mentioned a few days ago, I'm really trying to get ahead of Christmas this year by knitting a gift for someone at least every two months.  I may also  do something similar with bought presents too so that there is no excuse for last minute craziness.  Rather than just wing it and chuck any old thing in the Christmas box, I've made a list of 6 things I'd like to make and matched them up with their likely recipients.  I'll be keeping that info to myself though, just in case anyone in my family is a secret reader.  So here it is:


I've tried to fairly realistic and kept to small projects that will keep my interest.  I have lots of other projects in my mind for this year and I don't want to feel like this little scheme is taking too much away from them.  The only thing I haven't done yet is matched the projects up with yarn.  Ideally I'd like to find something in the stash for each of them, but I fear I may be dreaming on that front.  Oh well, I may have to buy some yarn, what a shame!

Anyway, that's the plan, now all I need to do is finish my Christmas knitting for last year (sorry Stu, sorry Mum!) and I'll be golden.

No comments: