Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Finishing Fever continues

Clearly I'm in the mood for getting things done at the moment, which may be a way of keeping my mind off the disappointment of having my gallbladder surgery being postponed due to a clerical error, or not, who knows. These two projects are not quite as embarrassing as the who Cap Sleeve Top thing but still. Essentially I made two cardigans one in 2009 and one in 2011 when I was pregnant with Cassie and I hadn't seen buttons on either of them and hadn't taken any photographs of them finished. I'm so lazy!

So here is me wearing my Cropped Waistcoat from Rowan Studio 13. I've worn it a fair few times since I knitted it, it's a nice way to add a little warmth and interest to an outfit. Maybe now it has a button I'll wear it a little more.

The second one is a Shalom that I knitted as a maternity cardigan. I'll be honest, it wasn't quite big enough then and looked a little silly. It's ok now though.

I'm not entirely convinced I chose the right button, apparently I have no purple buttons in my vast collection, but it's taken me so long to actually sew one on that it stays for now.

The 'photoshoot' for this happened at the same time as for the Cap Sleeved Top, hence the barely concealed mayhem in these pictures!

 

 

2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

Cas is getting SO big! Wasn't she a baby just yesterday? Where did all that time go?

Hannah Smith said...

It's crazy how quick it's gone, she'll be as big as me soon!