Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day Three: Experimental Photography and Image Handling for Bloggers

Photographing my knitting is absolutely not my strong point and this topic kind of left me stumped for a while. I find that in a house with little natural light, 2 kids and 2 cats I am lucky to get a reasonable snap devoid of the aforementioned children or pets. So instead of trying to think of a way to work around my life to get these photographs I decided to just work with it.

To photograph my knits as I see them every day.

To spot interesting shots in the day to day

To embrace the inevitable photobombers

And to capture the sweet woolly moments as they happen

 

8 comments:

plumbum said...

Wonderful. You really made me smile.

Unknown said...

Aw beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Heh, the photobomb made me giggle :)

Michelle said...

That was me, I fail at hitting the right button apparently.

Cyprienne said...

Yes! This is my life, moved ahead a few years... looking forward to teaching my daughter to knit for her birthday present!

Pirate said...

How sweet! :)

BeccaBadger said...

I think your photos are really effective. Sometimes spontaneous pictures are more beautiful than staged ones.

Renee Anne said...

I can completely understand. Little Man likes to model everything I make, even if it's not meant for him. He's tried on my fingerless mitts, hats, even a vest I made...