Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Me & You MKAL: Clue 3

When clue 3 arrived last Friday it became quite clear that I wasn't going to be doing any other knitting throughout the week and I was even a little unsure that I'd finish before the next clue arrived. Clearly that wouldn't be the end of the world, but having kept up so far I was keen to keep knitting along with everyone else. However with much knitting and with the 4th clue fortuitously arriving several hours later that the previous three I managed to finish with literally minutes to spare.

I'm starting to have an idea of what this will look like and I really love it. Looking at some of the other projects so far I do prefer the versions which have a really light colour where I have used that grey as those little cables pop out much better, but I still like mine anyway. This weeks clue has roughly the same amount of rows again, but as each row is shorter than the last I'm hoping it won't take me quite as long.

 

No comments: