Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Yarny oops.

So this happened. Whoopsie! My graph is going to look really bad at the end of this month. However, once again all of this yarn has a purpose, I know exactly what I'm going to make with it and I'm going to make it all soon. Here's the line up.

Top left: Cabled Teddy Hat, probably one each for Cassie and Felicity.

Top right: Lotta Bolero from Millamia's Bright Young Things for Cassie.

Bottom right: Secret hat swap project, this yarn is actually for two versions, one for the swap and one for Cassie.

Bottom left: Themisto hat for me.

Hopefully I should blow through these projects pretty quickly, they are all fairly small which is ideal after knitting the baby blanket. Speaking of which, I have actually finished knitting the blanket. Considering I thought it might end up being a first Christmas present I'm really impressed that it's done before Felicity is even two weeks old. I now need to choose a fabric for the backing and sew that on with some binding, but the end is in sight. I hope to be able to share the finished object with you soon.

 

No comments: