Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

I've been very busy just recently, unfortunately not with knitting and also not with having the baby or anything dramatic like that so I've been a bit quiet for a few days. I did, however want to pop in and say Happy Christmas, have a lovely time however you are celebrating or if you are not celebrating at all. We are spending the day with my parents today. Cassie is quite excited but not really sure what all the fuss is about, she is making us all laugh though, especially stomping around in her fancy new shoes.

My knitted gifts seem to have gone over well, both SILs received hats and they fit them just right and they both loved them. My brother's fiancée in particular was super excited when she opened hers and I was really pleased to be right, it looks way better on her than it did on me, I hope she'll let me take a picture of her in it soon.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with hopefully something more interesting to say. Have a lovely time one and all!

No comments: