Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

WIP: Owl Mittens

The first of the owl mittens is mostly done, obviously it is lacking a thumb but it's nearly there. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to crack straight on with the thumb or whether I'll knit the second mitt first and then do both thumbs at the same time. I'm sort of putting it off a bit because it looks fiddly so I should probably just get on with it. However I'm putting the whole thing aside for today and concentrating on the baby's blanket. Cassie is still a bit fiery at the moment so I need to work on something I can easily pick up and put down. The poor thing has had snot pouring out of her nose for nearly a week now so I can't blame her for being cranky, I am very much looking forward to her feeling better though.

 

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I hear you about the snot. Little Man has just started spewing snot from his nose again...right before his birthday. ::sigh:: I'm hoping he kicks it soon and is 100% (or very near) for his party on Saturday. Poor kiddos :(