Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Oops!

Despite actually knitting with stash yarn at the moment, it doesn't look like my stash chart will be showing much of a downward trend this month. Yes, I have actually bought some yarn. Not much, just one skein, but I will also be receiving another skein quite soon too. I don't feel too bad about it, I'm taking part in a little swap with the lovely ladies from Cassie's due date group on Ravelry and it seemed a little rude to order just one skein of yarn. I felt it was best to order a second one to keep it company in the envelope during the journey.

The yarn is a sock yarn in a lovely peacock shade. I won't add too much else about it seeing as its friend will be a surprise for someone. I'm really looking forward to seeing what I receive and what part of the world it has come from. I took a long time choosing something 100% British that it would be a little difficult to get hold of anywhere else, it would be quite funny if my parcel ends up coming from inside Britain! Anyway, I still need to get some yummy treats and assemble my package so I can get it winging its way to who knows where. Such fun.

 

No comments: