Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Up next?

There's not been much progress on my trousers, mainly due to a lack of consistent baby napping, I do have one wee babby sock finished but I'll save that until they are both done so for today I'll have a quick look at my plans for future projects.  I did have a fairly concrete plan for the next few projects, but obviously the new baby trumps that and a new plan is needed.

The first thing I did was to download a copy of Woolly Wormhead's Wee Woolly Toppers and then amended my Ravelry queue to include four of the patterns from it.  I only really came across these patterns after Cassie was a bit to big for them so I'm itching to knit them all for the new bubba.  My queue now looks like this.  Basically the plan is to finish the little socks I'm working on, then knit a tiny hat, then another wee pair of socks and then a hat for Cassie for the winter.  I'm still planning on knitting legwarmers from my handspun after that, but I'm undecided which child they will be for now.  After all that I may just manage to knit something for myself, who knows?  Now all I need to do is dive back into the stash and pick out yarn for all these projects because I can feel my internet shopping finger starting to get itchy....

No comments: