Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Decision time

After mulling over my problem with the baby bolero and slouchy sweater I eventually decided that, yes, I would rip back the sweater and that, yes, it was indeed going to be a total pain to frog.  I am going to keep going, but I think the only way to do it without losing my mind is to do 10 minutes her and there until it is done and that isn't really helping me to get Cassie's bolero done.  I've also decided that I really can't be bothered to rip that back, especially as it will again require two strands to be separated so in a radical moment I came up with the idea of just switching to white KSH and carrying on.  Best case scenario is that it doesn't really notice or is just an interesting detail as it isn't the primary yarn.  Worst case scenario is that after a few rows it looks ridiculous and I end up having to rip back and I haven't really wasted much time.  Plus there is always the lazy option of finishing it that way and just chucking the whole thing in a dye bath and the end and hoping I can even it up.  Ahh, it feels good to make a decision.

No comments: