Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Well that sucked.

I'd been very much looking forward to the Easter weekend, 4 days to spend with friends and family and no work to get in the way.  We even had plans.  Friday was for a spot of shopping, I needed a new dress and Easter gifts were to be purchased.  Saturday would see us going to a wedding (hence the new dress) where we would see some people we hadn't seen for ages.  Sunday was going to be a lovely Easter dinner with Stu's family and Monday we would see my folks.  I was even going to finally take some photos of my current UFOs for my next post.  However..... bam NOROVIRUS!  That was not part of the plan.  Luckily it was only me whose body was in extreme eject mode but Cassie has had some unpleasant nappies and is rather unhappy.  The only thing that really made it better was that Stu was at home to help us out in out hour of need.  Oh wells, roll on the end of April when we have a whole week off work together and fingers crossed that we all remain healthy.

2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

Boooooo :(

Little Man and I got it sometime between his birthday (early November) and Christmas. Husband also had it but we didn't all have it at once, thankfully.

I hope you get to feeling better soon :)

pinkundine said...

Ugh, that sucks :( Hope you're feeling better soon