Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Well now what?

So blog week is over and we are all now left lost and without guidance to pick up our blogs where  we left off. Or not. Actually this isn't how i feel at all.  Blog week was amazing for ideas, both from things I explored and would like to pursue further and also from brilliant posts I saw on other people's blogs.  Anyway, this is something I'll to talk about another day, because today I am here:
Actually I have been here since Saturday on a family holiday to Porth in Cornwall.  We are staying in a super luxurious apartment with that rather impressive view.  We will enjoying the next few days by walking, visiting the beach, the zoo and the odd cider farm and hopefully I will get plenty of knitting time.  I've only brought socks with me as they have been sadly neglected recently.

I also brought Sam's Dashing gloves, but they only needed the ends weaving in so they are now done and Sam finally had his birthday present!

I'm really pleased with how they turned out and Sam seems to like them.  I'm also really loving the yarn I used, Drops Nepal. It's soft enough to wear against the skin but I think it should hold up well to wear (of course only time tell on that one) and knitting up very nicely.  I can see it being a go to aran weight in the future, especially as it is really good value for money too.

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

Hooooray for another FO!