Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Calm

Just a quick post, I've been meaning to post for a few days but I have lots of photos to take and I still haven't charged up my camera.

I've managed to calm myself down about the expectations for the wedding, the sense of rising panic is abating and I have decided that this is proportional to the amount I knit on my wedding shrug.  Because the wedding is in June I have chosen to knit this to wear as it's not too heavy and is a nice little detail.  I had a little false start with it, highlighting the dangers of stashing things for years and then relying on your memory to find the right yarn in said stash.  This is explained better with pictures so I'll save it for later.

As well as this knitting and a lot of spinning, I have also been dabbling in card making in order to make my wedding invitations.
 I'm pleased with them, they are very simple with a little bit of sparkle, but I'm very relieved to find that I'm not really enjoying making them that much.  Once they are done I can leave card making to the card makers, safe in the knowledge that I don't need to divide my crafting time any further to incorporate yet another craft - phew!

No comments: