Pages

Monday 3 November 2008

We have the technology!

When I first started this blog I had my PC set up in the spare room and I envisioned myself spending a bit of time in there writing about my triumphs and less triumphant moments in knitting and in life. Unfortunately, about 2 days later we ended up temporarily taking in a lodger so my PC has been languishing in a cupboard ever since. I have been trying to keep up with this blog but I have really only been able to do this in my lunch break at work so I haven't been doing a very good job. However at the weekend I'd had enough, slightly lost the plot and went out and bought a laptop! Consequently I now have no excuse for not blogging, particularly as I really should be keeping myself busy so I don't spend any more money.

The next couple of posts will be a bit of a catch up, I have been outlining my posts by hand but had no chance to post them. I will also be adding in photos to my old posts. My laptop has a super duper card reader in it so I can get my photos off my camera even when I can't find the correct cable (i.e always!)

No comments: